Returns and Refunds At Aslan Golf, we want you to be able to shop with confidence. Should you be dissatisfied with a purchase from the Aslan Golf website, you may return unused products in their original packaging and with any labels within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. The cost of returning your purchase where we have sent the wrong item in error will be refunded. We recommend that you use an established courier company, with recorded delivery. We do not accept responsibility until a member of staff has checked the goods on completion of delivery. Please include a correspondence and or delivery note which contains the order number and account details to explain the reasons for your return. You can also confirm your intent to return an item/s by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Once you have submitted your email, you will be contacted by a member of our after sales team who will guide you through the process. Return Exclusions Unfortunately we are unable to accept the following goods for returns or refunds, unless they are deemed to be faulty.
• • Packs of socks that have been split.
• • Packs of gloves that have been split.
• • Any socks, underwear or baselayers that have been worn.
• • Any device where the Warranty has been registered or additional software has been downloaded.
• • Blister packs that have been opened.
• • Goods which have been supplied according to your particular specification or which are Personalised or Custom Built.
Please Note: We cannot accept returns for second hand or custom fit items unless they were delivered faulty.
What are the next steps? You now have two options to choose from, should you return back to the website (if you have returned your purchase back to your local store please see below):
• • So that you receive the replacement goods as soon as possible, we advise that you place another order online as soon as you are aware that you will have to return the original purchase. This will minimise delay rather than having to wait for the goods to reach us and then be processed. Should you choose to use this method you should request a full refund of your original order when you send it back.
• • In the case that you do not wish to place another order and would like a full refund, let us know and we will do this as soon as we receive your order back.
To enable us to deal with your return as quickly as possible, please include the delivery note that you received with your order, with your correspondence, to indicate the action you wish us to take with your return.
We begin to process returns as soon as they are received by our returns department. Occasionally items will have to be sent to the supplier for inspection, we do everything we can to make this process as quick as possible.
Please Note: We do not accept returns for second hand or any custom fit items unless they were faulty when delivered. Returning goods that came with a free gift Any free goods that came with the item you wish to return for a refund should be returned if unused and in its original packaging. If you have used the free gift, then it should be kept and the value will be taken off the balance that will be given back to you.